Upgrade for existing users of MindManager 17 & 2018 perpetual licenses to MindManager 2019 for Windows. This will not upgrade any MindManager for Mac licenses you have. See the separate MindManager for Mac Upgrade.
For users of versions prior to Mindjet MindManager 17 for Windows, you will need to buy a full license.
You can purchase Upgrade Protection Plan with the license. This is a annual subscription which includes “free” upgrades and additional support.
Summary of MindManager 2019 for Windows new features
- Theme Designs – 40 plus new themes for all audiences.
- Easy Theme Editor – Streamlined theme editing tools which change the visuals with out changing it’s structure.
- Objects& Smart Shapes – 12 new shapes which enable you to group content within them and create meaningful diagrams.
- Match Width – Standardize topic widths to match the largest of those selected or the whole map.
- HTML5 Export & Publish Filtering – Published maps now contain a filtering panel and your Power Filters.
- SmartRules™ – SmartRules can be applied from individual object or topics to full diagrams automatically changing parameters such as shape or colour depending on content.
- Tag View – Monitor project progress and update status in a column view.
- Icon View – Use a group of the 500+ icons to organise topics into columns. Giving you a filtered and structured view of the map.
- 500+ new & enhanced icons – An expanded range of good looking icons to be used with SmartRules and Icon View.
- Enhanced menu design – Redesigned menus which well-spaced and full colour enabling to easily find the tool you need.
- New Imports – Import XMind and Freemind maps in to MindManager with no loss of data.