Are you looking for a trainer to visit your premises (or a local training room) to provide you with standard or bespoke training sessions? Have you experienced the benefits of mind mapping software personally and want it spread rapidly in your organisation? Is the software on everyone’s desktops and being under or badly utilised? Do you want to extend the use of mind mapping software from a meeting and personal brainstorming tool to being a productive part of many of your business processes? Cabre can help you with this.
Cabre has been delivering in-house mind mapping software training since the late 90s for MindManager . In general companies have a Principles morning to make sure everyone understands the basic functionality and can create maps efficiently. Followed by an afternoon with specific applications of the software relevant to their business or organisation. Generally these are more workshop than training in style and will be similar to the public Master Class.
This type of training has ranged from 2 hours one to one training for the director of a multinational company. Through to several days training for the management team of a housing association. Each situation is unique, please contact Cabre with a description of your requirement and we will respond with an all in price including travel and expenses. Cabre has delivered the majority of it’s training in the UK and Ireland but can provide training outside of the British Isles in English.
Potential Topics for In-House Training:
- Mind Mapping Software Principles
- Producing a “brand” and common language by creating Styles, Templates, Marker Sets and common file storage
- Personal and Team Task Management
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management and Sharing
- Creating document and/or web sites
- Creating Training Courses and Content (not mind mapping software)
The training may involve interaction with other software. Cabre has experience of or can bring in specialists for:
- Microsoft: SharePoint, Office and Project
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Intranet and Internet Publishing
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Ning, Twitter, Xing, Facebook
After initial training continuing support can be provided by further site visits or on-line sessions.