A morning seminar in London – 24 Jan, 28 Feb 2012
Click map to enlarge:Mind Mapping on paper is a well-known technique for helping improve creativity. Increasingly, individuals and teams are using software to help create Mind Maps and improve ways of collaborating creatively. What’s less well-known is the power of Mind Mapping for improving business productivity and as a knowledge capture/sharing tool. In this seminar you will learn three ways Mind Mapping software can be used to unlock creativity and improve productivity in the workplace. We will show how several different software solutions can help. This seminar is not about watching software demos!
Who should attend?
- Senior managers who want to invigorate their teams by looking at simple processes and systems in a more creative way, to solve problems and improve performance
- Senior managers who want to find new ways to plan and manage projects without the bureaucracy of “normal” project methods
- Individuals who want to find new ways to increase their productivity in daily work and in “getting things done”
Why you should attend?
- Your team has lots of creative ideas but is slow turning them into implementable innovations
- You have projects and which need effective tools to help you complete those tasks on time, in full.
- You want simple tips for using Mind Mapping software in your daily work
Who are the Facilitators?
Andrew Wilcox is a renowned for the help and expertise he shares with the mind mapping software community. He helps senior managers to get their teams to visualize and share their work.
Ian Seath is a performance management expert who helps organisations to develop planning and measurement systems as a basis for driving continuous improvement.
Andrew and Ian have wide experience in helping people at all organisational levels to bring continuous improvement to life through a unique combination of creative and structured thinking. They bring real-world experience as senior managers who have helped improve creativity and productivity across a wide range of business sectors. Both use Mind Mapping software to help their clients.
|09:30||Registration & Refreshments|
|10:15||Mind Mapping for creativity and innovation
|10:45||Mind Mapping for project management
|11:15||Break – Refreshments|
|11:30||Mind Mapping for personal productivity
|12:30||Lunch and opportunity for networking|
E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name(s) of attendee(s)
- Job Title(s)
- Organisation Name
- Contact Telephone Number
- Any special dietary or other requirements
Confirmation of your place(s) and Joining Instructions will be sent upon receipt of your Booking.