Click a topic on the mind map for more information or give Andrew a call on 01962 738534 or email.
Cabre helps businesses, organisations and individuals to understand, structure and manage their processes and projects. It uses graphical software, inspired by Mind Mapping, that allows the user to transfer ideas from brainstorming to final publication, as documents, project plans, presentations, process diagrams and web sites/pages. The maps can also form the basis for further work in many other applications.
The mapping software helps you to rapidly convert ideas, into structures which contain information: text, images, tasks and links to other media. If structured correctly they will export into a variety of MS Office, PDF and Web formats for sharing and collaborating.
Cabre can help you:
- Unravel business issues into concise maps and informative publications.
- Get agreement on web site structure, content and style.
- Make sense of complex legal cases.
- Map a business process until it makes sense and link it to all the relevant documentation.
- Scope, plan and manage projects.
Cabre’s products and services include:
- Training and Coaching – On-Line and in the classroom
- Consultancy – How to solve a problem, make a change, create a strategy, plan and manage it.
- Using Mind Mapping software to assemble, edit and publish information; electronically and on paper. This can range from writing a book to minutes of meeting.
- Specific products to suit the legal sector, project managers, conference organisers and many more.